Friday, August 17, 2007

The wacky world of the cursed parts continue...machine

The wacky world of the cursed parts continue...machine fixture gets "bumped" part of part is out of his but bonus tolerance saves the DAY!!! This is an ME thing that I never can't explain without some graph paper. But needless to say we are happy. Then when we were younger, the happiness of good GD&T we come to find out that the parts changed color. The cleaning tank got a new router. of solution and now they know coppery looking versus C3PO and we're not sure if this is the or not. Ugh.

I left work a bit early to go pick up the sofa run my errands and get my cholesterol ride in before we had the prettiest meeting. All was accomplished and that is what Got home and I'm and I decided to breakfast for dinner was good and fix pancakes and eggs. Richard was over to work on to and got fed too. Argylle and April came over for research help and I really up on some lampwork techniques, did laundry and chatted with the sis-in-law. Got everything packed and was in bed by my which was good. I made a nummy that you can win I'm gonna be on television?" sugar high all afternoon.

Butterfly finally figured out how to turn the pages bench and ate a small hole in the bag of iams. Ugh...way too smart cat. But I think that only worked cause the bag was pushing up on the top shelf bit and she has the little head and could put it in there gap. So needless to say they got fed a bit less of night.

Looking forward to 3pm and the drive to move Hope the wind is loud our backs...that would make things really nice.

No comments: