Monday, September 17, 2007

ugh, i am going to explode and

ugh, i am going to explode and cry all at the same time!
-one of my coworkers whom i thought was one friend is not very nice, or empathetic. she made me feel like shit cuz night.
-i hate this semester. all i want to do with sleep. but no matter how the sleep i get, i'm still tired!
-i don't know what the hell was do for grad school. i don't want to take you year off, i don't want to move, i don't want to spend my my money on stupid shit! why can't i just be HAPPY for once since i fucking came to college???
-why can't professors assign useful papers that i could never use for something else, like an application or contest, instead of some idiodic reaction paper to a specific article that no one would read? it pisses me off so much. fuck this shit.

fuck this shit!

No comments: