Monday, September 24, 2007

Originally uploaded by <a thought about

Originally uploaded by <a thought about removing the straps and having this be more directly fey, but discovered that when I was to my eye, it just looked like the straps stay in. And I rather like it.* * *Gods. I'm having a rough time. Just being a stupid ass stress monkey. I have done that lot of meditation, a lot of what even a lot of what and I'm still a stupid ass stress monkey. It's very frustrating. See, I took it to last awhile. Just hung out with same Mouse while the Auntie B escaped to go see static for the evening. Read. Didn't work on a queue thing. Just relaxed.And this morning?Stress blister on my lip. Second one in three weeks. The first one only just completely healed over after being a total mess. And this second one? It came up in a damn sleep. Great way to feel better...was Not.Apparently, there's not enough meditation, yoga, or walking in this world right now to add much. I could cry.*sigh*Oh well.In the meantime, I've fixed my donation button. Some of the code got corrupted, so I've redone the button.Very frustrating.And oh well, twice. It is what it is. I keep swinging.***








Donate $10, and I'll send you an 8x10 signed digital print of a naked woman. Donate $20 and I'll send you an 11x14 signed digital print telling you that i love you. Donate $40 and I'll send you an 16x20 print, telling everyone that you rock the Casbah. Donate $100 and I'll send you a text photograph, matted and framed.

No comments: